- Berenstain Bears and the In-Crowd by Stan and Jan Berenstain (1989)
- Queenie McBear, the bossy new she-cub in town, tries to take over by putting other cubs down. But she's in for a lesson when Sister Bear decides not to give in to Queenie's peer pressure tactics.
- Bully Blockers Club by Teresa Bateman (2004)
- When Lottie Raccoon is bothered by a bully at school named Grant Grizzly, she helps start a club called the Bully Blockers Club, where everyone is welcome.
- The Bully from the Black Lagoon by Mike Thaler (2008)
- When a boy hears that a noted bully known as Butch Pounder is tranferring to school, he is afraid of the trouble that Butch will cause.
- Dino Boulder Ball by Jonathan Emmett (2007)
- When faced with the bullying Tyro, a terrible tyrannosaur, Cosmo, the smallest dinosaur in Volcano Valley, and Patty, the slowest, prove that size and speed aren't everything.
- Ed Emberley's Bye-bye, Big Bad Bullybug! by Ed Emberley (2007)
- Die-cut pages reveal the scary and mean parts of a bullybug as it prepares to attack some itty-bitty baby bugs, but a rescuer arrives on the scene before the bully can make good on its threats.
- First Grade King by Karen Lynn Williams (1992)
- Relates the experiences first-grader Joey King has at school, such as making friends, learning to read, and dealing with the class bully.
- Goggles by Ezra Jack Keats (1969)
- Two boys must outsmart the neighborhood bullies before they can enjoy their new treasure, a pair of lensless motorcycle goggles.
- Henry and the Bully by Nancy L Carlson (2010)
- When a bully starts stealing Henry's soccer ball at recess, the little mouse doesn't know what to do; after trying to ask for assistance from his mother and teacher, Henry stumbles onto a secret that helps him find his own solution to the bully problem.
- Just a Bully by by Gina and Mercer Mayer (1999)
- When a vicious bully targets Little Sister, Little Critter defends her and becomes the bully's new target, until Little Critter and his sister join forces to stand up for themselves.
- Martha Walks the Dog by Susan Meddaugh (1998)
- While on one of her beloved walks, Martha investigates a recently sold house down the street, only to find a big, mean, blustering tough-dog named Bob, and Martha must keep her wits about her to protect her buddies and herself from the savage bully.
- Nobody Knew What to Do: A Story About Bullying by Becky Ray McCain (2001)
- When bullies pick on Ray -- a boy at school -- a classmate is afraid, but decides that he must do something, and with adult help, the children and Ray stand up to the bullies.
- One by Kathryn Otoshi (2008)
- Introduces young readers to numbers, counting, and primary and secondary colors by offering the story of ill-tempered Red who got too powerful for his own good and had to be brought down to size by One--a single entity with the courage to stand up for what was right.
- The Rat and the Tiger by Keiko Kasza (2007)
- In his friendship with Rat, Tiger takes advantage and plays the bully because of his greater size, but one day Rat stands up for his rights.
- Sneaky Weasel by Hannah Shaw (2008)
- Although he's had a lot of fun doing sneaky and devilish things to all his friends for his own amusement, Sneaky Weasel learns a hard lesson about friendship and respect when he throws a party for himself and no one shows up.
- Tale of Sir Dragon: Dealing with Bullies for Kids (and Dragons) by Jean Pendziwol (2007)
- Setting out from Camp Camelot in search of a noble quest, a girl and her dragon friend cross swords with a bully who says the dragon is too green to play with the knights, but after a roundtable discussion, the bully comes to accept that everyone has a right to play.
- Tyrone the Horrible by Hans Wilhelm (1988)
- A little dinosaur named Boland tries several ways of dealing with the biggest bully in the swamp forest, until finally hitting on a successful tactic.
- Willy el Campeón by Anthony Browne, traducción de Carmen Esteva (1992)
- Willy no es un gran deportista, pero muestra que es un "campeón" cuando aparece un bully.
Return to top of page