The Outreach Services Department wants to connect with
your group, program, or community event!
We will make every attempt to accommodate your requests for:
- a library information booth providing library card registration and general information
- a book talk or read aloud program
- a general presentation on library resources and services
- a topical booklist to accompany an exhibit or program
All Springfield inquiries are welcome. Please e-mail email@example.com or call 263-6828 ext. 291.
Community Information Center
Visit the Central Library Rotunda at 220 State Street for lots of FREE giveaways of interest to your organization.
We have plenty of complimentary pamphlets, brochures and other materials on:
- Local Programs and Services
- Area Attractions
- Substance Abuse
- Parenting and Child Care
- Flyers and notices about upcoming cultural, recreational, and educational events in Greater Springfield.
Some materials are available in Spanish. More items are being added all the time, so be sure to check back often.
Would your local organization like to contribute materials to the Community Information Center?
For more information, please call Chris at 413-263-6828 ext. 442 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.