Access at the Springfield Library:
A Quick Guide to Resources, Collections, and Services
Federally funded with LSTA funds through the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners
Books and More | Computer Resources | Services | For More Information
Books and More
- Listen to books on tape and compact disc.
- View described and closed-captioned videos.
- Interact with educational cd-roms.
- Read large print books.
- Enjoy easy reading books and audiotapes.
- Enlarge print or pictures with the closed circuit television.
- Visit www.springfieldlibrary.org and link instantly to the catalog, periodical indexes, library happenings and more.
- Enlarge the screen with Zoomtext. (at Sixteen Acres and East Forest Park)
- Convert print to audio with Kurzweil (at the Central Library)
- Have the screen read to you with JAWS or PW Webspeak (at the Central Library)
Apply for "Library in Your Mailbox," a free books by mail service for elderly and disabled Springfield residents.
- Telephone: 413-263-6828 ext. 257
- E-mail: LIYM@springfieldlibrary.org
- TTY 413-263-6835
Reference services: Request information on any topic.
- Fax: 413-263-6817
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Use our online form
- Telephone: 413-263-6828 ext. 213
- TTY: 263-6835
Borrow more library materials by making use of free reserves, free inter-library loans and free transfer of materials between library branches.
For More Information
About closed-circuit television and computer resources, please:
Call: 263-6828 ext. 291
Or Email: email@example.com
For all other questions, please:
Call: 413-263-6828 ext. 213
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Fax: 413-263-6817
"LIBRARY IN YOUR MAILBOX" logo by Rosemarie Darasz.